Episode 44: LGBTQ Awareness with Trevor Hubble
Happy Pride Month! Tune into this special episode where Maryellen invites good friend Trevor Hubble to discuss Pride Month.
Included in This Episode:
- Trevor shares his story of coming out and his struggles with being bullied as a child.
- Trevor talks about his experience of purposefully putting himself in situations where he knew he would be supported
- Lastly, Maryellen and Trevor discuss the importance of remembering the gravity of what pride month is all about.
- “For every person celebrating there is another person struggling”
– Trans Lifeline: (877) 565-8860
– The Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender National Hotline: (888) 843-4564
– The GLBT National Youth Talkline (youth serving youth through age 25): (800) 246-7743
– Pride Institute 24/7: (800) 547-7433